MESS Git (2014/12/08) is compiled. MESS(Multi Emulator Super System) is an open source emulator which emulates a large variety of different systems. MESS is a source-available project which documents the hardware for a wide variety of (mostly vintage) computers, video game consoles, and calculators through software emulation, as MAME does for arcade games. As a nice side effect to this documentation, MESS allows software and games for these hardware platforms to be run on modern PCs.
MESS Git Changelog:
* (MESS) c8050: Floppy WIP. (nw)
* (MESS) victor9k: Floppy WIP. (nw)
* (MESS) pc98.xml: added some more disks. nw.
* (MESS) vsmile_cart.xml: new dumps added [FatArnold, TeamEurope]
* (MESS) pico.xml: new dumps added from Jpn and Korea [TeamEurope]
* (MESS) psx.xml: logged data of the original bin+cue used for creating
CHDs. this shall be of help to remove bad dumps or keep good ones
when redumps become available. nw.
thanks to Haze for sending me these data when he was working on the list.
* (MESS) additional info for a bunch of titles. nw.