AmiKit v1.8.0 is released. AmiKit is a freeware compilation of more than 300 pre-installed Amiga programs. Integrated emulator enables user to experience this high-end AmigaOS configuration on Windows, Mac OS or Linux system. External source of Amiga ROMs and operating system is required, though. With AmiKit you can surf the web, read emails and documents, listen to or create your own music, burn CD/DVDs, edit images, play Amiga games and much more.
– free and legal collection
– full & exclusive applications included
– compact visual and functional design (screenshots)
– three different working environments: Magellan, Scalos, Workbench
– automatic Live Updates that keep your AmiKit always fresh and up to date!
– true type fonts, DualPNG icons and 24bit visual themes (example)
– easy and fully automated installation and un-installation (tutorial)
– various add-ons – games package, expert programs, etc.
– easy and automated installation of the largest collection of OS3.9 patches
– Support Forum – answers your question quickly
– Knowledge Base with lots of information
AmiKit v1.8.0 Changelog:
– ADDED: MUI 4.0 by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Böckelmann and Jens Maus. Default imageset by Ken Lester.
– ADDED: FourOne preset and imageset for MUI 4 done by Ken Lester
– ADDED: New AmiKit start images and wallpapers by Ken Lester!
– ADDED: New wallpaper by Peter Cui (AmiKit:Prefs/Presets/Backdrops)
– ADDED: 32-bit PNG image BOOPSI class 1.7 by Fredrik Wikstrom
– ADDED: Classic visual theme by Ken Lester set as default (Run ‘MorpheuZ’ to change it)
– ADDED: Directory Opus 5.91 beta by DOpus5.org team, also on Sourceforge.net (Run ‘MorpheuZ’ to activate it)
– ADDED: Layers Library 45.24 by Thomas Richter (Run ‘Install Patches’ to install it if you updated AmiKit 7)
– ADDED: Renegades Deluxe game by Wayne Ashworth and Kevin Darbyshire (SYS:Games/Renegades)
– ADDED: French input keyboard to AmiStart, Polish catalog for SnoopDos
Download: AmiKit v1.8.0
BizHawk SVN r8383 is compiled. BizHawk is a A multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
BizHawk Supported Systems
– Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom / Famicom Disk System (NES/FDS)
– Super Nintendo (SNES)
– Nintendo 64
– Gameboy Color
– Super Gameboy
– Sega Master System
– Game Gear
– Sega Saturn
– PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) / CD-ROM
– Atari 2600
– Atari 7800
– TI-83 Calculator
– Sega Genesis (Experimental)
– Gameboy Advance
BizHawk SVN Changelog:
add some ignores
start adding d3d9 display method, but.. it was more work than gdi+, as I expected. I’ll finish it another time.
Move AddBreakpointDialog to the Debugger folder
MemoryCallbackSystem – implement IEnumerable, Debugger – use it to pre-populate the breakpoint dialog with pre-existing breakpoints
Refactor MemoryCallbackSystem. Now that the API is much simpler, the underlying code can be as well.
MemoryCallback System – another refinement, make an IMemoryCallback and make that the argument for add methods
MemoryCallbackSystem – simplify by having a single Add method with a MemoryCallbackType parameter, and some simplifying of client code as a result
Debugger – better handling of what is or isn’t implemented on startup, no longer crashes when opened using the QuickNes core
Lua: Fixed a bug with analog controls not being cleared
Download: BizHawk SVN r8383
DosBox Turbo v2.1.19 for Android is released. DosBox Turbo is a commercial DosBox port to Android. DOSBox emulates an Intel x86 PC, complete with sound, graphics, mouse, joystick, modem, etc., necessary for running many old MS-DOS games that simply cannot be run on modern PCs and operating systems.
DosBox Turbo FEATURES:
★ NEW! Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support (Swipe Up/Down, double tap, Long Press)
★ Button Mapping Support
* NEW! DPad Mapping Support
★ NEW! Support for Sony Xperia Play buttons & remapping.
★ ARMv7 processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Support for Phones & Tablets
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Honeycomb and ICS Support (Android 3.2 and 4.0)
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. Additional enhancements for modern ARMv7 phones.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Can remap volume keys to mouse or joystick buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ Full Sound Support!
★ Full Android Input Method support (use any keyboard from the market – HackersKeyboard recommended!)
★ FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Special Key Combination emulation.
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Stretch scaling to full landscape.
★ Default Fast & HQ Scaling modes.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (try Full Keyboard, Hackers Keyboard, GamePad etc).
DosBox Turbo v2.1.19 for Android Changelog:
– Fix Intel x86 detection for some devices
– Android 5 (Lollipop) fix – thanks Tony!
– Use Android 4+ switches in QuickMenu GUI on tablets.
Download: DosBox Turbo v2.1.19 for Android
WinTVC v1.0.7 is released. WinTVC is an Videoton TV Computer emulator for Windows. The Videoton TV Computer (or simply: TVC) was a popular Hungarian 8-bit micromputer, very similar to the Enterprise-128. It had been licensed from the same company that had developped the Enterprise and later modified my the engineers of the Videoton Electronics, a Hungarian company.
The emulator has good compatibility and the following features:
– full, cycle exact Z80 CPU emulation with undocument opcodes
– almost full Motorola CRTC 6845 emulation
– single channel sound emulation
– WD1793 controller and disk drive emulation
– tape emulation via WAV files
– cartridge support
– full joystick and keyboard emulation, with support for symbolic keymapping
WinTVC v1.0.7 Changelog:
– optional Direct3D driver
– save D3D surface screenshot as PNG
– full screen mode (Alt+ENTER)
– CRT emulation (partial)
realtime CRT setup (brightness, contrast etc.)
paste text from clipboard (Alt+V)
– accented character printing fixed
– customizable TTP folder
TTP fixes (works under BASIC 2.2 too)
– C: and D: disk state change saved
Download: WinTVC v1.0.7 x86
PCSX2 Git (2014/12/07) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* linux: use wx3.0 by default
+ Wx3.0 fixes various issue on linux (better sizing of box)
+ Debian doesn’t provide wx2.8 anymore. Ubuntu will probably follow soon (close issue #342)
If you want to use wx2.8:
* Either you remove wx3.0 from your system
* Either you use the cmake option -DWX28_API=TRUE
Please don’t hesitate to report any regresions.
* Merge pull request #356 from PCSX2/issue-fixes
various bug-tracker fixes
* pcsx2:gui:wx3: wrong order of language in wizard
It seems wx3 remove all non alphanumeric character before the sorting
A 0 was added to force default to be the first choice as expected
Download: PCSX2 Git (2014/12/07)
Play! Git (2014/12/07) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Merge branch ‘master’ into return_to_arms
* Not using bzlib2 dependency from NuGet anymore because it doesn’t support VC++12.
* Added comment for test.
* Moved MipsTest stuff.
* Added VuTest project.
* Fixed MAC flag operation latency.
Download: Play! Git (2014/12/07) x86
Download: Play! Git (2014/12/07) x64
x360ce SVN r1081 is compiled. Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (a wrapper library that translates the xinput calls to directinput calls) which allows your controller (GamePad, Joystick, Wheel, …) to function like an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows PC. For example it allows you to play Grand Theft Auto (GTA) game with Logitech wheel.
x360ce SVN Changelog:
Common: – Fix x64 warning
fixed function name to Reset.
Added URL for https://vld.codeplex.com/ into Support folder, because “Visual Leak Detector” is required to build x360ce
Added ‘\Visual Leak Detector’ directories to solve build error. Added x360ce library to App solution for debugging purposes since x360ce.sln file was removed.
InputHook: – Don’t start timeout thread in CoUninitalize.
x360ce: – Moved DeviceInitialize to ControllerManager. – Moved XInputEnable state handling to ControllerManager.
Restored embedded xinput1_3_32.dll, xinput1_3_64.dll to older versions with correctly working dead-zone, anti-dead-zone and sensitivity.
Common: – Remove not needed macros.
Build warning fixes
x360ce: – Re-added broken FFD check, currently only for tmffbdrv.dll.
InputHook: – Hopefully fix Timeout reading… // again
InputHook: – Hopefully fixd the GDB/INI reading order… // again
Download: x360ce SVN r1081 x86
Download: x360ce SVN r1081 x64
MAME Git (2014/12/07) is compiled. MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game’s ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.
MAME Git Changelog:
* tiny text fixes (nw)
* bottom new segment was too short
* Fix SHA1 hash to match CHD output for primevah (nw)
* Merge pull request #60 from mbcoguno/libsdl2-osx
SDL: Fix build with non-framework SDL 2 issue on OS X [mbcoguno]
* Fix build with non-framework SDL 2 issue on OS X
* Don’t hard coding SDL execution name.
* Linking Cocoa’s library.
* Forgot to add gts1.lay (nw)
* Add led8seg (Futaba) and use in gts1.lay
* temp hack
* gamate: clang compile fix. (nw)
* i86: Fixed debugging with segment prefixes. (nw)
* fixed typo in new FLAC include path (nw)
* moved some FLAC files around to match the distribution package structure (nw)
* New NOT WORKING:
2 Spicy [Guru]
Ghost Squad Evolution [Guru]
Primeval Hunt [Guru]
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* These comparisons are still always true because y is UINT8 and array length is 0x100.
Fixes compile process with old Apple GCC. nw.
* compile fix from qmc2 (nw)
Download:MAME Git (2014/12/07) x86
Download:MAME Git (2014/12/07) x64
MESS Git (2014/12/07) is compiled. MESS(Multi Emulator Super System) is an open source emulator which emulates a large variety of different systems. MESS is a source-available project which documents the hardware for a wide variety of (mostly vintage) computers, video game consoles, and calculators through software emulation, as MAME does for arcade games. As a nice side effect to this documentation, MESS allows software and games for these hardware platforms to be run on modern PCs.
MESS Git Changelog:
* (MESS)Game promoted to working
Stop Thief (Electronic Crime Scanner) [hap, seanriddle]
* (MESS) victor9k: Floppy WIP. (nw)
* (MESS) victor9k: Floppy WIP. (nw)
* (MESS) gamate.xml: added many more dumps [PeT]
Download: MESS Git (2014/12/07) x86
Download: MESS Git (2014/12/07) x64