UME Git (2015/01/21) is compiled. UME (Universal Machine Emulator) combines the features of MAME and MESS into a single multi-purpose emulator. The project represents a natural course of development for the emulators which already share large amounts of code and is part of an ongoing effort to unify development efforts and provide a single emulation platform for users and developers alike.
UME Git Changelog:
* Minor comment fixes (nw)
Minor comment fixes (nw)
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* Two new key bits for SEGA’s 315-5881 encryption
* fixed compile error (nw)
* exidy.c: try to avoid postload, review appreciated (nw)
* exidy.c: fixed fax and fax2 save state problem (nw)
* oops, didn’t mean to change this (nw)
* paradise.c: added missing save state, fixes penky save state problem (nw)
* some changes to the 315-5881 to allow basic multiple stream support, astrass needs this – we were ignoring a size value in the header, when the ‘size’ is reached the stream ends, and a new header needs to be read.
I need to review the changes w/regards the naomi code later (don’t have the material to test here) also this will need looking at w/regards compressed streams, as they can be mixed.
the data decrypted from astrass is now a 100% match for the data that was extracted from the saturn version.
* ui: added bios settings and keyboard/keypad inputs in th
device option menu. nw.
* using actual Sega 315_5881 decryption for ‘astrass’ set (not yet working for twcup98)