rpcs3 Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. rpcs3 is an open source PlayStation 3 (PS3) emulator for the Microsoft Windows. Current versions can run only small homebrew for PS3. Developers are planning to make it to emulate PS3 on its speed in the near future.
– Make PS3 developers easily test their apps and homebrews on PC without crashing their PS3 or moving their apps from PC to PS3.
– Just playing PS3 games on your PC and have fun! ( In the future )
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1022 from O1L/master
Shaders disassembly tool
* Used fmt::Format instead of sprintf
* Conflicts fixed
* Merge pull request #1020 from tambry/Things
Improvements and fixes
* More stubs
* Merge upstream
* Stub some modules
* Fix stacksize
* Merge remote-tracking branch ‘upstream/master’ into Things
* Implement cellSaveDataListAutoLoad, fix textureProj
* Implemented binary fragment program disassembler
Download: rpcs3 Git (2015/02/23) x64
Project64 Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It’s open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #133 from Frank-74/master
* Update Installer.iss
Changed versions to 2.2. Added PJ64_Nrage.dll to installer.
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/project64/project64
* Merge pull request #127 from Lithium64/patch-1
Added the remaining games on glide64.rdb
* Added the remaining games on glide64.rdb
* Make sure SPECIAL_DIVU detect div by 0 correctly
* Merge pull request #130 from MelchiorGaspar/master
Project64.rdb and .rdx update
* Release date update for SW – Shadows of the Empire
I got the correct release dates for (E) and (J).
12/03/1996 NUS-NSWE-USA Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Date matches v1.0!
01/26/1999 NUS-NSWE-USA-1 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (Players Choice)
so is this v1.1 or v1.2,
since this is the only other version for North America… v1.2 as probably
I redid dates as follows
(E) = 1997/03/01
(J) = 1997/06/14
v1.1 = 199x
v1.2 = 01/26/1999 = as dated in rdx 1999/01/26
I found a reference “NUS-006 (USA) | NUS-NSWE-USA-1” to v1.2
on a site so its definitely v1.2
* Aidyn Chronicles – The First Mage (U)
went and finally found a copy of above as v1.1 rom ;D
turns out it needed the audio fix too to not crash-screen
so I updated the (U)(v1.1) and figured I might as wel do as well(E).
* nrage: 184.108.40.206
* Nrage: fix bug with removal of SPECS_VERSION where it would not update the controller spec info
* Nrage: fix a compiling warning
* Merge pull request #129 from death-droid/master
Change to how NRage is dynamically linking XInput, rather than loading i…
* Change to how NRage is dynamically linking XInput, rather than loading it every time functions such as GetXInputControllerKeys is called. Do it on initiate of controllers. Still not the best way to handle it.
Need to rethink the way NRage handles the different API’s rather than just tacking it on the side
Download: Project64 Git (2015/02/23)
Citra Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #581 from archshift/tfe
Added information reporting from ThrowFatalError
* Added information reporting from ThrowFatalError
This was RE’d from the errdisp applet.
* Merge pull request #598 from Subv/dpt
GPU: Fixed RGBA8 as output format in a display transfer.
* GPU: Fixed RGBA8 as output format in a display transfer.
Verified with hwtests
* Merge pull request #471 from archshift/pp3ports3
GPU: Add support for more framebuffer formats in display transfers.
* GPU: Add support for more framebuffer formats in display transfers.
* Merge pull request #597 from bunnei/fix-color-component-order
Rasterize with the correct color component order.
* Rasterize with the correct color component order.
– Fixes a regression with #594.
* Merge pull request #596 from kevinhartman/unaligned-cleanup
Clean up unaligned 32-bit memory reads
* Cleaned up unaligned access.
* Merge pull request #594 from Subv/display_transfer
GPU: Fixed the RGBA8 input format and RGB8 output format
* GPU: Fixed the RGBA8 input format and RGB8 output format
in Display Transfers, tested with hwtests.
* Merge pull request #593 from Subv/search_problem
Pica/VertexShader: Fixed LOOP with more than one iteration.
* Pica/VertexShader: Fixed LOOP with more than one iteration.
Previously it wouldn’t jump back to the start of the loop code once it reached the end of the block.
Fixes the texture problems in a lot of games.
Download: Citra Git (2015/02/23) x86
Download: Citra Git (2015/02/23) x64
PCSX2 Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* cmake: always set -m32 for 32 bits build
It fixes cross-compilition issue when users/env set CC/CXX variables
* gzip iso: reduce seek time on fragmented files by OS prefetch on win32
ask the OS to asynchronously fetch the next chunk from disk before we actually
use it. We then cancel this request and ignore the data before the next extract
but it’s very likely that when extract tries to read from disk the data will
already be cached by the OS.
This frequently allows to overcome HDD seek time (mostly due to fragmentation)
of the compressed file.
* patches: print the actual patch lines only in verbose mode
Download: PCSX2 Git (2015/02/23)
Swiss SVN r299 is compiled. The swiss army knife of gamecube homebrew. Swiss aims to be the ultimate utility Gamecube homebrew application.
Swiss SVN Changelog:
– WIP Implement DVD patch to read fragments from SD (SD Required for multi-DOL DVD game)
– Patches are now stored under swiss_patches dir
– Fix SD Gecko in game read bug when waiting for sector to start
Download: Swiss SVN r299
Fceux SVN r3099 is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux SVN changelog:
UNIF COOLBOY – small fix
UNIF FK23C – 256K RAM fix
Download: Fceux SVN r3099
BizHawk SVN r9124 is compiled. BizHawk is a A multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
BizHawk Supported Systems
– Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom / Famicom Disk System (NES/FDS)
– Super Nintendo (SNES)
– Nintendo 64
– Gameboy Color
– Super Gameboy
– Sega Master System
– Game Gear
– Sega Genesis
– Sega Saturn
– PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) / CD-ROM
– Atari 2600
– Atari 7800
– TI-83 Calculator
– Gameboy Advance
BizHawk SVN Changelog:
– Modify the installer to include a bootstrap wrapper which installs .NET for you if you don’t have it. Note that I just gave you a working project, the list of files it installs hasn’t been updated since 2013 and I haven’t customized the i…
fix extraneous separator in the SMS menu when in SG-1000 mode
psx – add experimental croft correction
Lua – gui library – make all colors optional parameters and use defaults if not provided (initially white foreground and transparent background). Add gui.defaultForeground(color) and gui.defaultBackground(color) to change those defaults
create IMovieSession with the necessary API, instead of using an instance of MovieSession, the API though is completetly horrible, we need to address this
Remove Global.DiscHopper because it wasn’t even being used
Remove Global.CoreComm since it was pointless
pass in an Emulator instance to QueueNewMovie()
Remove references to Global.MovieSession in MovieSession itself
AutofireController – pass in an instance of an emulator rather than use Global.Emulator
Move MainForm.SupportedPlatforms to Emulation.Common.SystemLookup
IInputPollable – don’t inherit IEmulator
add ByteSize to MemoryDomain with a default of 1, set it to not 1 on appropriate domains (I probably missed some, or got some wrong). Have RamSearch use that instead of SystemInfo, remove ByteSize from SystemInfo since it is no longer need…
Remove unused SlimDX.DirectSound usings.
Download: BizHawk SVN r9124
PPSSPP Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #7519 from thedax/d3d9-hack
Add the Phantasy Star Portable 2 depth range hack to Direct3D9 as well.
* Add the Phantasy Star Portable 2 depth range hack to Direct3D9 as well.
It seems to work fine for me..
* Merge pull request #7518 from thedax/touch-tweak
On Maemo, iOS, and Symbian, make sure to always show the menu touch button.
* On Maemo, iOS, and Symbian, make sure to always show the menu touch button, regardless of touch control visibility.
* Merge pull request #7516 from unknownbrackets/gpu-depth
Floor float z coords in throughmode
* Floor float z coords in throughmode.
Fixes #6766 in 32-bit mode only.
* Merge pull request #7517 from thedax/sound-tweak
If audio is disabled, don’t play background audio.
* If audio is disabled, don’t play background audio.
* Merge pull request #7514 from unknownbrackets/warnings
Fix a few type comparison warnings
* Update native.
* Fix a few type comparison warnings.
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/02/23) x86
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/02/23) x64
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/02/23) for Android
Dolphin Git 4.0-5616 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #2087 from Armada651/epsilon-3d
VertexShaderManager: Turn the epsilon hack back on for 3D Vision.
* VertexShaderManager: Turn the epsilon hack back on for 3D Vision.
The bug is fixed in version 347.52 of the drivers.
* Merge pull request #2050 from Tilka/reset_vertex_loader_stats
VertexLoaderManager: reset stats properly
* VertexLoaderManager: reset stats properly
* Merge pull request #1992 from degasus/asyncevents
* VideoCommon: perf querys by async events
* VideoCommon: bbox by async events
* VideoCommon: implement swap requests in the full async way
* VideoCommon: use a new async event system for efb access
* Merge pull request #1978 from lioncash/dspwind
DSPDebugWindow: Fix issue where the DSPLLE window would hang Dolphin on OSX
* DSPDebugWindow: Fix issue where the DSPLLE window would hang Dolphin on OSX
* Merge pull request #1942 from Buddybenj/No-Intro
Replace Country Names With No-Intro Names
* Replace Country Names With No-Intro Names
* Merge pull request #1629 from kamiyo/FIR-resampler
High quality resampler
* High Quality Resampler, using FIR filter
For more information:
removed: SSE includes (not used)
added: 16bit -> float -> 16bit functions
added: linear interpolator and high-quality (windowed-sinc) interpolator functions (including Resampler class)
changed: renamed variables and reformatted a few things to fit with style guide (braces, #include->const)
changed: use s16, u16, s32, u32 etc
changed: store samples and do all computations as floats
changed: volume from 0 – 255
* Merge pull request #2104 from lioncash/commented
Interpreter: Uncomment code related to cmp and cmpl
* Interpreter: Uncomment code related to cmp and cmpl
This is actually correct. Also cmpli has this uncommented as well.
* Merge pull request #2099 from Tilka/vtune
Fix VTune static library dependencies
* Fix VTune static library dependencies
Since libcommon.a is also the last library to be linked, this has the
totally hacky but useful side-effect that it doesn’t require people to
modify CMake files for temporarily adding VTune code to other Dolphin
* Merge pull request #1808 from Stevoisiak/additionalToolTips(Again)
Added more settings tooltips
* Added more settings tooltips
Also made minor revisions to existing tooltips
* Merge pull request #2098 from Tilka/fix_warning
Fix -Wmissing-variable-declarations warning
* Fix -Wmissing-variable-declarations warning
* Merge pull request #2033 from magumagu/mmio-fix-addresses
Fix the addresses of MMIO registers.
* Fix the addresses of MMIO registers.
MMIO registers are located at 0x0C000000 and 0x0D000000, not 0xCC000000.
The 0xCC000000 addresses are just an artifact of address translation.
* Merge pull request #1994 from Tilka/vtune
JitRegister: fix VTune integration
* JitRegister: fix VTune integration
* Merge pull request #2095 from lioncash/correctness
Interpreter: Set the FPCC bits correctly for ordered/unordered compares.
* Interpreter: Set the FPCC bits correctly for ordered/unordered FP compares
Setting the whole FPRF is slightly incorrect, this should only modify the FPCC bits; the class bit should be preserved.
* Interpreter: Rearrange ordered/unordered compares
Comparing floating point numbers with == can trigger warnings (and have static analysis tools complain). So we make it the else case.
This also more closely resembles the Gekko manual.
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-5616 x64
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-5616 for Android
UME Git (2015/02/23) is compiled. UME (Universal Machine Emulator) combines the features of MAME and MESS into a single multi-purpose emulator. The project represents a natural course of development for the emulators which already share large amounts of code and is part of an ongoing effort to unify development efforts and provide a single emulation platform for users and developers alike.
UME Git Changelog:
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* this one is also barely playable without ext. artwork (also removed old obsolete note)
* added GAME_REQUIRES_ARTWORK flag
* disabled another Visual Studio warning (nw)
* chihiro.c update
New clone added
Ghost Squad (GDX-0012) [Ripper006]
redumped outr2/gdx-0004a, wangmid/gdx-0009b [Ripper006]
* notes (nw)
* opwolf.c: added the remaining DIP locations to Operation Wolf
* oops 😉
* opwolf.c: added some DIP locations
* Merge pull request #142 from mzdmommy/patch-1
updated opwolf dipswitches
* updated opwolf dipswitches
added unknown dipswitch description from manual
* make declarations match (nw)
* added proper snmath cd2708 rom
* seaduel also had 1 bit wrong
* Fixed fullscreen toggling (SDL2) on OSX. Simplified multithreading
code-paths (via defines). (nw)
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame.git
* this is not mechanical, from what I could gather around in the web… nw.
* added the GAME_MECHANICAL flag to a few drivers that should have had it. nw.
* (MESS) sms: improved the code for the Light Phaser, by simplifying the routines
and making them slightly faster. [Enik Land]
* Many fixes for breakpoints/watchpoints views
* Fix sorting – qsort needs a ternary -1/0/1 comparator
* Get rid of the redundant enums – using a funciton pointer is far more concise
* Reduce number of allocations and use less expensive functions when updating
* Fix off-by-one error that could cause a crash when clicking the views
* Get rid of double iteration
* Add a whole line scroll mode to make breakpoints/watchpoints header work nicely
* More intelligible auto window position code
* Make opening a break/watchpoints window work better if there are already ten or more of them
* verified vaportra clocks [system11]
(note, doesn’t fix the music speedup issue when firing, you have to kludge the clocks lower to do that)
(note 2: there are PAL listings in the driver, but also PALs in some of the romsets, can somebody verify they match and remove?)
* WM_DESTROY may be send multiple times. This also fixes
-bench X crashes. (nw)
* Fix 32bit build of sdlmame on Win32. (nw)
* More alignment of code:
– HDC is passed differently to gdi renderer (the only one using it).
– Merged sdl_window_config and win_window_config into osd_window_config.
– Use osd_window_config instead of replicating individual member
variables in osd_window.
* Mark gamate_palette as ATTR_UNUSED. (nw)
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* (MESS)-gamate: audio emulation [Peter Trauner]
* i386.c: updates for the future and more [Samuele Zannoli]
– add infrastructure to support opcodes ?? 0f 38 ?? and ?? 0f 3a ??
– add placeholders in opcode table for all instructions not yet implemented
– fix opcode group 0f 73
– add opcode group 66 0f 73
– move sse opcodes movd movdqa to their own routine
– move sse opcodes pinsrw pextrw to ther own routine
– add opcodes punpcklbw punpcklwd punpckldq punpcklqdq
Download: UME Git (2015/02/22) x86
Download: UME Git (2015/02/23) x64