Dolphin Git 4.0-5616 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #2087 from Armada651/epsilon-3d
VertexShaderManager: Turn the epsilon hack back on for 3D Vision.
* VertexShaderManager: Turn the epsilon hack back on for 3D Vision.
The bug is fixed in version 347.52 of the drivers.
* Merge pull request #2050 from Tilka/reset_vertex_loader_stats
VertexLoaderManager: reset stats properly
* VertexLoaderManager: reset stats properly
* Merge pull request #1992 from degasus/asyncevents
* VideoCommon: perf querys by async events
* VideoCommon: bbox by async events
* VideoCommon: implement swap requests in the full async way
* VideoCommon: use a new async event system for efb access
* Merge pull request #1978 from lioncash/dspwind
DSPDebugWindow: Fix issue where the DSPLLE window would hang Dolphin on OSX
* DSPDebugWindow: Fix issue where the DSPLLE window would hang Dolphin on OSX
* Merge pull request #1942 from Buddybenj/No-Intro
Replace Country Names With No-Intro Names
* Replace Country Names With No-Intro Names
* Merge pull request #1629 from kamiyo/FIR-resampler
High quality resampler
* High Quality Resampler, using FIR filter
For more information:
removed: SSE includes (not used)
added: 16bit -> float -> 16bit functions
added: linear interpolator and high-quality (windowed-sinc) interpolator functions (including Resampler class)
changed: renamed variables and reformatted a few things to fit with style guide (braces, #include->const)
changed: use s16, u16, s32, u32 etc
changed: store samples and do all computations as floats
changed: volume from 0 – 255
* Merge pull request #2104 from lioncash/commented
Interpreter: Uncomment code related to cmp and cmpl
* Interpreter: Uncomment code related to cmp and cmpl
This is actually correct. Also cmpli has this uncommented as well.
* Merge pull request #2099 from Tilka/vtune
Fix VTune static library dependencies
* Fix VTune static library dependencies
Since libcommon.a is also the last library to be linked, this has the
totally hacky but useful side-effect that it doesn’t require people to
modify CMake files for temporarily adding VTune code to other Dolphin
* Merge pull request #1808 from Stevoisiak/additionalToolTips(Again)
Added more settings tooltips
* Added more settings tooltips
Also made minor revisions to existing tooltips
* Merge pull request #2098 from Tilka/fix_warning
Fix -Wmissing-variable-declarations warning
* Fix -Wmissing-variable-declarations warning
* Merge pull request #2033 from magumagu/mmio-fix-addresses
Fix the addresses of MMIO registers.
* Fix the addresses of MMIO registers.
MMIO registers are located at 0x0C000000 and 0x0D000000, not 0xCC000000.
The 0xCC000000 addresses are just an artifact of address translation.
* Merge pull request #1994 from Tilka/vtune
JitRegister: fix VTune integration
* JitRegister: fix VTune integration
* Merge pull request #2095 from lioncash/correctness
Interpreter: Set the FPCC bits correctly for ordered/unordered compares.
* Interpreter: Set the FPCC bits correctly for ordered/unordered FP compares
Setting the whole FPRF is slightly incorrect, this should only modify the FPCC bits; the class bit should be preserved.
* Interpreter: Rearrange ordered/unordered compares
Comparing floating point numbers with == can trigger warnings (and have static analysis tools complain). So we make it the else case.
This also more closely resembles the Gekko manual.