PCSX2 Git (2015/01/30) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* dummy update to test the buildbot versioning
* tag v1.3.1: superficial – align the version for buildbot, pcsx2 and git
We should have tagged v1.3.0 at 1fb3d7dd172ae40576516adfea88993dcd8f9602
but we didn’t, and tagging v1.3.0 now (HEAD or retroactively) would only create
Instead we’re setting a new baseline version of 1.3.1 which will be displayed
at the buildbot lists, at pcsx2, and at the git tag.
This doesn’t indicate any change to pcsx2 other than aligning the version
numbers of the various places which use it.
Download: PCSX2 Git (2015/01/30)
Snes9x TestBuild 20150129 is released. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan.
Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x TestBuild 20150129 Changelog:
– update xbrz to 1.2 (performance increase)
Download: Snes9x TestBuild 20150129
Nucleus Git (2015/01/30) is compiled. This project focuses on PlayStation 3 emulation.
Please, understand that I’m not interested on providing support, releases, or attention to any comments, issues or pull requests for now.
Nucleus Git Changelog:
* PPU recompiler stubs
* Analyze function argument types
* PPU processor/memory/flow control instr. analyzer
Download: Nucleus Git (2015/01/30) x64
Play! Git (2015/01/30) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/jpd002/Play-
* Merge branch ‘master’ into dynasty_warriors
* Fixed scissor in high res mode in OpenGL GS handler.
* Added experimental highres mode in OpenGL GS handler for crispier graphics. (not yet enabled by default due to some shortcomings that need to be fixed)
* Report unhandled system calls in log file instead of console.
* Merge branch ‘master’ into dynasty_warriors
* Implemented IDEC.
* Removed dead code.
* Added SUBAbc
* Removed unneeded assert.
Download: Play! Git (2015/01/30) x86
Download: Play! Git (2015/01/30) x64
ZXMAK2 SVN r38147 is compiled. ZXMAK2 is plugin based ZX Spectrum Virtual Machine. On the other side, this is flexible ZX Spectrum emulator. Project written in C#. Currently it works on Windows platform and using Managed DirectX.
Support the following ZX Spectrum clones:
– ZX Spectrum 48 (contended memory)
– ZX Spectrum 128 (contended memory)
– ZX Spectrum +3 (contended memory, but currently without FDD)
– Pentagon 128/512/1024
– SCORPION 256
– ATM 4.50
– ATM 7.10
– PROFI 3.xx
– PROFI 5.xx
– SPRINTER (except spectrum config)
– QUORUM 256
– Leningrad 1
– BYTE 48K
– LEC 48/528
– Other (through custom configuration and plugins, for example LEC mod)
ZXMAK2 SVN Changelog:
fix exception type
This using directive is not required
fix sound mixer for XNA4 host
fix close hung issue for XnaSound; rename SyncTime.Cancel() to SyncTime.CancelWait
remove rdundat parameters for sound init
improve vblank sync stability; minimize cross thread locks on resize
fix start/stop sync issue; temporary disable CA (needs to investigate why it didn’t works on build event with VS2012)
Download: ZXMAK2 SVN r38147
Xpeccy Build 20150128 is released. Xpeccy is an emulator for ZX Spectrum running on the Unix/Linux OS.
Xpeccy Build 20150128 Changelog:
Fixed handling signal INT
F8 in the debugger runs on HALT
Found an inaccuracy in the boot FDI. Now ZX-Format should be loaded
Found error in loading Z80.
Rewritten loading RZX – now he loaded blocks while playing, this made it possible to load files from multiple snapshots. Failures are present, but less frequently.
Download: Xpeccy Build 20150128
MAMEUIFX v0.158 is released. MAMEUIFX is a derivative unofficial build based on the original MAME/MAMEUI source code. MAMEUIFX has more improvements over regular MAME.
MAMEUIFX v0.158 changelog:
Updated to MAME 0.158
* Changelog from 0.157:
– Updated BUBBLE BOBBLE REDUX (With Level Skipper) to the latest version released
Download: MAMEUIFX v0.158 x86
Download: MAMEUIFX v0.158 x64