Project64 Git (2015/03/30) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It’s open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #340 from toehead2001/master
Cheats window – Remove extra border around cheat list & Update checkmark gfx
* Cheats window – Remove extra border, Update checkmark gfx
* Merge pull request #344 from Lithium64/Patch-2
Updated Cheats database and others support files
* Updated RDX version
* Updated version of cheats database
* Added some missing games to project64.cht
* Merge pull request #341 from MELERIX/patch
Updated Spanish translation with the recent introduced changes.
* Updated Spanish translation with the recent introduced changes.