Play! Git (2015/04/22) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Merge branch ‘vu-minor’
* Moved BuildStatusInIT function.
* Share code between FSAND and FSOR vu ops.
* Add some missing VU flag related lower ops.
* Log some cases of cfc2/ctc2 that aren’t handled.
Better to struggle on than flat-out crash.
* Add vu1’s micromem to the memory map.
It may not be working yet, but vu1’s mem is there after all.
* Prevent MFHI1 and MFLO1 from trashing R0.
* Added MADDU1 implementation.
* Merge pull request #43 from unknownbrackets/vcxproj
Enable multiprocessor compile in all MSVC projects
* Enable multiprocessor compile in all projects.
Also, enable “favor speed” for Release builds.
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/jpd002/Play-
* All Win32 projects now link with PlayCore. Also activated AutoTest build.
* Added PlayCore project in Win32 build.
* Build fixes.
* Updated XIB files on OSX.
* Title bar will now show executable name on OSX.
* Lowered deployment target to 10.9 on OSX.
* Added result comparison in AutoTest.
* Fixed Utils::GetLine not properly giving away empty lines.
* Removed some printf in PS2OS.
* Fixed AutoTest build.
* Fixed PsfPlayer build.
* Merge branch ‘master’ into psu
* Fixed memory view not showing proper memory zone when doing “Go To Address”
* Make sure IE bit is set when leaving interrupt handler (fixes Capcom vs SNK 2 and probably others)
* Added another auto detect function.