WinVICE SVN r29558 is compiled. WinVICE is a program that executes programs intended for the old 8-bit computers. The current version emulates the C64, the C128, the VIC20, all the PET models (except the SuperPET 9000, which is out of line anyway), the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610).
WinVICE SVN Changelog:
added support for psid v4/3sid tunes
Download: WinVICE SVN r29558 x86
SDLMAME v0.160 for Ubuntu is released. SDLMAME is a port of the popular MAME™ emulator to the SDL library. It runs on many different platforms, including both 32- and 64-bit Linux.
SDLMAME v0.160 for Ubuntu Changelog:
|Mame 0.160 packages are ready for Utopic 14.10 and Trusty 14.04. Enjoy!
Download: SDLMAME v0.160 for Ubuntu
Dolphin Git 4.0-5954 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
– Fixed dsp lle thread never starting (PR #2249 from SizzlingCalamari)
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-5954 x64
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-5954 for Android
EmuTos CVS (2015/03/30) is released. EmuTos is a GEMDOS compatible operating system for Atari ST series computers. It is made from Digital Research’s GPLed original sources and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari ST emulators.
Download: EmuTos CVS (2015/03/30)
fMSX v4.1.5 for Android is released. fMSX is a program that emulates MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers. It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows, Symbian, MacOS, Unix, MSDOS, AmigaOS, etc.
fMSX v4.1.5 for Android Changelog:
* Added navigation menu to the File Selector.
* Added tile view to the File Selector.
* Fixed crash when detecting an outdated version.
* You can add your own game names database in “/sdcard/fMSX/names.dat”.
* Enabled application-wide hardware acceleration.
* Added “up” button to the main emulator title bar.
* Made “grid view” and “tile view” options separate.
* Moved File Selector view toggles to the navigation menu.
* fMSX now shows up in the Google Play for AndroidTV.
* Improved “What’s New” page formatting.
Download: fMSX v4.1.5 for Android