PPSSPP Git (2015/04/22) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #7702 from daniel229/youkosohitsujimura_download_frame
Replace framebuffer download in Youkoso Hitsuji-Mura Portable
* Replace framebuffer download in Youkoso Hitsuji-Mura Portable
* Merge pull request #7697 from unknownbrackets/texcache
Include texture size in the cache key
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/04/22) x86
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/04/22) x64
Download: PPSSPP Git (2015/04/22) for Android
ZXSP v0.8.0 Pre25 is released. zxsp is a simulator for the historic Sinclair ZX home computer families for Mac OS X. zxsp simulates the black&white models ZX80 and ZX81, the Jupiter Ace, the ZX Spectrum models with 16K and 48K ram, the Spanish clone from Inves, the +128, +2, and the +2A/+2B including the Spanish and French localised versions.
ZXSP v0.8.0 Pre25 Changelog:
– Kempston mouse interface: Mouse grabbing & tracking did no longer work in Qt 5.x
– Investigated and fixed audio interrupt drop-outs (thanks, Apple!)
– Investigated and fixed paintEvent() overpainting child widgets in Qt 5.4 (thanks, Qt!)
– Investigated regular unusually long interrupt runtime: WLAN-internet bridge! (thanks, Apple!)
– Instand loading crashed at end of tape if tape was “running”
– Inves could not load from tape recorder
– Crash when accessing beyond allocated tracks of floppy, e.g. on empty side
– Save tape utterly broken, crashed in CSW buffer decoding
Download: ZXSP v0.8.0 Pre25
ZX Spectrum 4.net v1.0.5585 Build 19146 is released. ZX Spectrum Emulator for Microsoft Windows, developed under Microsoft .net framework.The emulator currently supports 48k rom, tzx tape file and tape deck emulation, Sound, Border (loading boarders), Basic, Snapshot saving and more …other supported file formats include sna, z80, tap. The ZX Spectrum emulator was the result of getting to know the .net environment a little better, and since staring have found ourselves up against barriers within the environment leaving no choice but to use some existing native windows calls, thanks Microsoft.
ZX Spectrum 4.net v1.0.5585 Build 19146 Changelog:
– Optimized Screen Code
Download: ZX Spectrum 4.net v1.0.5585 Build 19146
Dolphin Git 4.0-6052 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* GPFifo: Remove unused parameters from Write[x] functions (PR #2313 from lioncash)
* FrameTools: Use AppendRadioItem for constructing the frameskip menu (PR #2310 from lioncash)
* FrameTools: Remove redundant ‘i-1’ (PR #2308 from Stevoisiak)
* DiscIO: Add a missing header to Volume.h (PR #2309 from lioncash)
* Get rid of VolumeHandler (PR #2225 from JosJuice)
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-6052 x64
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-6052 for Android
PS3 Game List v3.3 is released. PS3 Game List is a application that allows you to manage your list of PS3 games. It started out as a demo to test the Qt Framework functionality, but it evolved into a full feature C++ app. It allows users to download game updates.
PS3 Game List v3.3 Changelog:
Support for both OSX/64 and Linux/64;
ISO9660 file system image support (users can both create and load ISO images (CDFS and UDF 2.50) of games in their library; data stored as an ISO image will not be editable; an icon will overlay both avatar and background image in order to differentiate the entry from standard game folders, and the tooltip will display additional info about the volume; note that ISO images do not follow the ‘folder depth’ configuration, just have them stored at the root of a directory and they will be loaded as a regular game folder);
Support for PDF file format (users can export their game list to a predetermined PDF format, useful for quickly browsing through the game library);
Option to copy game update URLs to clipboard;
Redesigned ‘About’ screen to display app change log;
Fixed text truncation issue while exporting a game list that contained Unicode characters;
Fixed issue when clearing game list while downloading updates;
Fixed missing info while displaying ISO data;
Built with the latest major release of Qt, OpenSSL and compiler for improvements in speed, security and size.
Download: PS3 Game List v3.3
Hi65 v6 is released. Hi65 is an unreleased computer from Commodore featuring 256-color graphics, a 3.54 MHz processor and a maximum of 8 MB of RAM. Hi65 is a high-level Commodore 65 emulator.
Hi65 v6 Changelog:
* Included a fix for a COMDLG32.OCX error that happens on certain Windows systems when attempting to run Hi65 Edit and Launch Tool. Note that the fix must be installed manually, following the included instructions.
* Fixed a bug in the text wraparound check that used to crash Hi65 if text reached the bottom of the screen in certain resolutions.
* Implemented the CLR instruction, to clear all variables, loop stacks, open streams and data pointer during the course of a program.
* Implemented the EXP mathematical function (the mathematical expression exp(x) equals to e^x).
* Implemented the HELP instruction (only as an immediate command, to display the line that returned an error during the execution).
* Implemented the CHR$, HEX$, LEFT$, MID$ and RIGHT$ string operations (note: for now, they only work in variable assigns, not as part of a PRINT command).
Download: Hi65 v6
puNES v0.93 is released. puNES is a NES emulator. Currently the program supports mappers 0, MMC1, UNROM, CNROM, and the sound is available. It uses the SDL libraries and it works on both Linux and Windows.
puNES v0.93 Changelog
|– fixed a bug that does not allow to set properly some sound cards in linux version.
– fixed the problem with big RAM on FME-7 (http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12467&p=142799).
– update the xBRZ filter to version 1.3.
– implemented a management window of cheats. You can import files CHT (FCEUX) and XML (Nestopia).
Download: puNES v0.93 for win32
Download: puNES v0.93 for win64
DeSmuME X432R (2015/04/19) is compiled. DeSmuME X432R is a modified version of DeSmuME. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME X432R (2015/04/19) Changelog:
|DeSmuME X432R 2015-04-19-0
Created based on the official SVN r5164
High resolution 3D rendering (experimental)
Improved Edge Marking drawing speed of the high resolution SoftRasterizer
Enable Direct3D Display Medthod at standard resolution 3D renderer use
Download: DeSmuME X432R (2015/04/19)
TwinPad v0.9.1 is released. TwinPad is an input plugin for the PlayStation 2 emulator PCSX2. TwinPad allows those without a gamepad to control the emulator with the keyboard and mouse.
TwinPad Keyboard v0.9.1 Changelog:
|– Added the ability to have multiple pressure buttons pressed each with unique values.
* This applies even in COMBOs. I take back what I said in the changelog of v0.9.0.
* I was under the impression that DS2 can’t do that, due to this.
* Well, it is my fault for not understanding the article fully, it says single pressure button at a time.
* I never really attempted to solve it. But after a second thought and seeing DS3 was able to do that as shown here.
* I decided to try doing it anyways. Now it is working Smile
– Bug fixed, custom button sensitivity when used in COMBOs, pressure value per button was permanent even
– when key was pressed not using COMBOs.
– Simplified KeyEvents sent to the emu greatly. Made it more concise.
– Fixed Walk/Run toggle behavior to apply for all sensitive buttons (not only analog). Also made it work for Pad 2.
– Some minor code cleanups.
How to use:
Extract the DLL into the plugins folder and you are ready to go..
to configure the plugin, run PCSX2 normally select TwinPad from the plugins’ list and click on configure. the TwinPad configuration utility will appear..
Download: TwinPad v0.9.1
Yanese v0.70 is released. Yanese is a free Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator running in Windows XP,Vista, 7 and 8 under x86 and x64 processors.
Yanese v0.70 Changelog:
– GUI: Rom GUI can now be navigated with the Gamepad: Up goes one rom up, Down goes go rom down, Left: Previous page in rom list, Right: Next page in rom list.
– GUI: Pressing the “A” gamepad button will load the rom, pressing all the NES buttons (B,A,Select,Start) close the rom and returns to the rom GUI when the rom is loaded.
– ROM Library: When you delete or add a rom/s to the “/roms” subdir is automatically reflected in the GUI.
– Sound: The emulator now is more playable and smoother than before becouse syncs pefect to 60hz.
Download: Yanese v0.70 x86
Download: Yanese v0.70 x64