PCSX2 Git (2016/01/29) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* pcsx2: Fix memleak in portable mode error dialog handling
* gsdx: add info to get a working driver
* dmac: madr msb bit is fixed to 0 in 8/9 channels
Fix another dmac tests 🙂
* dmac: implement memcpy wrapping for SPR
Partially fix the dma test
* Merge pull request #1142 from PCSX2-Alpha/Consolelog_stuffs
console: don’t remember size when maximised
console: make enable/disable/restore defaults affect all items
* Log window: Fix behavior of some menu items
Previously the Enable all / Disable all / Restore defaults menu options ignored the status of Dev/verbose and CDVD reads. The following commit makes them to also impact the other two menu items.
* Log window: better handling of display size.
Fixes Issue #1092 , don’t remember the display size when the log window is maximized since the display size gets too big and the next time you open PCSX2 you’ll see a gigantic log window 😉
V2: Fix a wrong indentation.