Project64 Git (2016/01/29) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It’s open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #958 from LuigiBlood/64dd_2
64DD IPL ROM Recompiler support
* [RDB] 64DD IPL ROM works on Recompiler (Compatible)
* [Recompiler] Fix COP0_MT() Cause case
Results in 64DD IPL ROM fully working in Recompiler.
* Merge pull request #957 from cxd4/BOOL-does-not-name-a-type
[Settings] InitializeSettings() can return bool.
* [Settings] InitializeSettings() can return bool.
* Merge pull request #956 from cxd4/fix-glide-unix
[Glide64] small updates for fixing compile errors on non-Windows
* Include stdarg.h for va_start and va_end.
* Include string.h where needed.
* Merge pull request #950 from death-droid/PifRAMCleanupChanges
Prepare the emulator for easier implementation of the transferpak, pa…
* Made a slight mistake when porting over from my old branch.
Mempak and Rumblepak will work fine again.
* Prepare the emulator for easier implementation of the transferpak, pass Command directly into the Pak functions, and also generate the address beforehand.
* [Common] Make sure we always have a path in CPath::SetComponents