OpenMSX Git (2016/01/01) is complie. OpenMSX is an open source MSX emulator which is free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines, available under the GNU General Public License.For copyright reasons the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. OpenMSX includes C-BIOS a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing to play quite some games without the need to have an original MSX BIOS ROM image. You can also use your own BIOS ROM image if you please.
OpenMSX Git Changelog:
* Do not attempt to download and extract libalsa sources on Windows
The extraction fails because the tarball contains symlinks. Even though
we don’t build ALSA on Windows, extracting it will break things in an
earlier stage. Also it is wasteful to download sources we won’t be
Download: OpenMSX Git (2016/01/01) x86
Download: OpenMSX Git (2016/01/01) x64
PPSSPP Git (2016/01/01) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* MacOSX buildfix and warning fix
* Merge pull request #8349 from unknownbrackets/d3d9-minor
Fix some Direct3D 9 validation errors
* d3d9: Initialize viewport without errors.
* d3d9: Fix blitting coordinates.
* d3d9: Avoid error when clearing temp FBOs.
* Merge pull request #8350 from unknownbrackets/net-minor
Net: don’t double-delete thread on shutdown
* Net: don’t double-delete thread on shutdown.
Prevents spurious logging / reporting.
* Merge pull request #8346 from unknownbrackets/gpu-stencil
Adjust stencil ops for 5551 and 565 buffers
* When possible, replace 5551 stencil with 0xFF.
* Split out the 5551 logic to be clearer.
* Handle masking correctly for 5551 stencil rewrite.
* Adjust stencil ops for 5551 and 565 buffers.
This attempts to better approximate the operations that actually happen,
where possible. Expected to help #5278.
* Merge pull request #8340 from unknownbrackets/texcache
Be forgiving when maxSeenV increases
* Be forgiving when maxSeenV increases.
This still allows us to optimize < 512 heights, but at the same time,
doesn't hit spritesheets as hard and avoids the scaling penalty.
* d3d9: Clean up some scaling handling.
* Merge pull request #8341 from unknownbrackets/display-minor
Allow games to set the display to black
* Handle disabled display cleanly.
Otherwise we might accidentally match a vfb at 0.
* Clean up some logging in sceDisplay.
* Allow setting the display off.
Final Fantasy Tactics does this to avoid some brief flicker.
* Merge pull request #8344 from Vbif/static-analysis
Fixed some errors from PVS-Studio in Core project
* Fixed some errors from PVS-Studio in Core project
- Added private operator=
- Changed signature of EndPop
Some changed to printf like functions.
Fixed typo in syn-att.c
* Fix scaling of NOT frequently changing textures.
* Correct bufw handling when texture is unscaled.
* Merge pull request #8338 from unknownbrackets/xbrz
Update xBRZ to 1.4 and improve scaling/caching limits
* Regain frequently changing texture trust faster.
This allows us to start scaling it again sooner, if it stops changing
* Mark frequently, but known, changed textures.
We don't have to rehash these, but they still may be too slow to upscale.
May help #6031.
* Show an OSM whenever VRAM fills up.
This way they know stuff is happening that is not ideal.
* Reduce tex scaling automatically if VRAM is full.
* Update xBRZ to 1.4.
Now a lot of our customizations aren't needed, yay.
* Merge pull request #8292 from unknownbrackets/opengl-core
Improve VAO core profile performance
* Prevent leaking VBOs on shutdown also.
* Oops, actually free old vertex cache buffers.
And reuse them, since, why not?
* Use the new way for GL_EXTENSIONS in reporting too.
* Decimate buffer names less frequently.
Sometimes there can be a lot, so let's decimate in chunks, and only based
on memory pressure.
* Display types at different log levels.
Just to make errors stand out more, mainly.
* Decimate buffer objects less often.
I think it was previously deleting used objects, oops.
* thin3d: Use GL_COLOR_LOGIC_OP.
* Reuse buffers of the same size for dynamic data.
This is a lot faster than changing their sizes all the time.
* Try to add support for GL_KHR_debug.
For some reason I'm still not seeing this work in a core profile...
* Merge pull request #8337 from unknownbrackets/minor
Fix glCopyImageSubData even more
* Remove unused variable.
* Check same depth / overlap for glCopyImageSubData.
Differing depths can happen with the blit that's used for the download
with GPU color conversion.
* Oops, unset VAO in softgpu after use.
It can bleed over and cause UI to not render properly.
* Stop logging alphatested draws for debug stats.
Measured a small perf hit here, and we're not really using these stats
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/01/01) x86
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/01/01) x64
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/01/01) Android