Dolphin Git 4.0-9026 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #3355 from mimimi085181/partial-texture-updates-check-dimensions
Partial texture updates: Check the dimensions of the efb copy
* Copy all layers of textures with CopyRectangleFromTexture
* For partial texture updates check the dimensions of the efb copy and the target texture, not just the binary size.
This should get Donkey Kong Country Returns characters to be as broken as they should be. They will be fixed in a later pr.
Expected result is:
efbtex: characters are always flickering or invisible, no matter what scaling or IR setting
efb2ram: characters are always working properly at 1xIR, no matter what scaling or IR setting
* Merge pull request #3681 from degasus/arm
JitArm64: Don’t generate the carry if it’s not used any more.
* JitArm64: Don’t generate the carry if it’s not used any more.