PCSX2 Git (2016/02/29) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1202 from PCSX2/atomic-v2
* Common: delete most of the deprecated atomic API
* Common: port code to std::atomic
* MTVU: port ScopedLockBool to std::atomic
* MTVU: partially port code to MTVU
Remains volatize as MTGS and the ScopedLockBool stuff
* VU: port BaseVUmicroCPU to std::atomic
* GS.h: use std::atomic
* MTGS: port to std::atomic
Except the ring pointers m_ReadPos/m_WritePos because it requires
memory access optimization
* Deci2: port to std::atomic
* Gif: port code to std::atomic
* System: port to std::atomic
v2: use an explicit int type for clang
// multiple conversions from switch condition type
v3/v4: use .load to read variable (clang 3.7)
v5: add back ‘std::atomic
* PluginManager: port to std::atomic
* gui: use std::atomic bool to manage the gui
V2: Don’t use 64 bits atomic (I’m not sure it is legal on 32 bits)
Note: Clang-3.7 fails to link
* EE: use std::atomic
* common:threading: Port NonblockingMutex to std::atomic_flag
* common: port ScopedPtrMT to std::atomic
v3: tentative fix for MSVC
// ScopedPtrMT.h(91, 0): error C2593: ‘operator ==’ is ambiguous
* Merge pull request #1206 from pgert/master
Update & Improvements of Swedish GUI-translation.
* Update & Improvements of Swedish GUI-translation.
* windows: spu2-x does not use the emitter
So let’s not specify it as a build dependency.
Also remove some unnecessary manual library linkage and remove the
wsWidgets GUI property sheet, which does nothing useful.
* 3rdparty: add zlib project reference to libpng
It was missing.
* gsnull: Remove GSsetWindowInfo
PCSX2 doesn’t actually use it.
GSnull also seems a bit behind the current GS plugin API – perhaps it
should be removed.
* xpad: Change to Unicode project and remove unused headers
Also remove an unnecessary ASSERT define, and delete the copy