Project64 Git (2016/03/27) is compiled. Project 64 is a proprietary Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows. It employs a plug-in system that allows third-party software developers to create their own implementation of a specified component. Project64 allows the user to play Nintendo 64 games on a computer by reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew. Project64 started as an exercise by Jabo and zilmar in an attempt to see if they were capable of programming a Nintendo 64 emulator. It’s open source now.
Project64 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1046 from cxd4/fix-glitch64-GL-extensions
[Glitch64] Fix missing GL extension prototypes on non-ES, non-WIN32 systems.
* Any non-GLES platform will need these defined.
* Macro-out extension names on platforms where they are core.
* Only use #ifdef _WIN32 for WIN32-specific things, thanks.
* Merge pull request #1045 from cxd4/glitch64-includes
[Glitch64] Fix pre-processor errors for non-Android builds besides #ifdef _WIN32.
* standards-compliant #include of Util.h
* Don’t use _WIN32 to detect non-Android platforms.