BizHawk Git (2016/03/27) is compiled. BizHawk is a A multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
BizHawk Supported Systems
* Nintendo Entertainment System, Famicom, Famicom Disk System
* Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Famicom
* Nintendo 64
* Game Boy, Super Game Boy, and Game Boy Color
* Game Boy Advance
* Sony PlayStation
* Sega Master System, Game Gear, and SG-1000
* Sega Genesis
* Sega Saturn
* NEC PC Engine (AKA TurboGrafx-16), including SuperGrafx and PCE CD
* Atari 2600
* Atari 7800
* Atari Lynx
* TI-83 graphing calculator
* Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color
* Apple II
BizHawk Git Changelog:
* add alternate vsync method for d3d display method, in case youre the lucky owner of a system that sucks
* tidy d3d display method a tiny bit, i guess
* remove console spew from snes core
* waterbox gpgx: fix crash on cart sram games
* replace “Ok” with “OK”
* Per spec, if mouthbreather calls longjmp(buf, 0), return 1 instead
* multihawk: fix missing cfp
* gpgx waterbox: fix a few misc bugs in elfrunner, and fix a few misc bugs in the core so that Virtua Racing now works
* add comments for later about triple buffering
* fix flashes of garbage while changing vsync toggle (includes when fast-forwarding) on d3d display method
* fix error in “Display Vsync set to” OSD message
* Wonderswan – Support settings to change colors. Breaks existing binary savestates (existing text savestates should be OK). B&W palette is exposed as a setting, albeit without a very nice UI. Color palette is available behind the scenes, but is not exposed as a setting.
* memoryblock – don’t actually call VirtualProtect() if Protect() is called while !Active
* Add a current gpgx.elf for the current testing stuff
* Update some build notes
* Remove old gpgx.elf. It was a proof of concept and is no longer supported
* Revert 30b71d5e44b00c7bd957830ab0d7a29f0b4c92c5. On testing on Windows 7, without that commit, I can create and successfully read and write from a 4GB MemoryBlock even with a fixed 1GB pagefile or with no pagefile at all.
Download: BizHawk Git (2016/03/27) x86
Download: BizHawk Git (2016/03/27) x64
Dolphin Git 4.0-9171 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Automatic translation resources sync with Transifex
* Merge pull request #3751 from phire/make_fifoplayer_faster
Use a sane default for the controller update rate.
* Use a sane default for the controller update rate.
Previously the default queryed the controller 4500 times a second,
Wasn’t really a problem for most games as they set it to a sane
value. But fifoplayer didn’t, and so in my profile dolphin spends
12% of the cpu time reading the controllers.
This new default value (I just took what the gamecube bios set)
drops that to 1.2% of cpu time and increase the framerate of the
silent hill fifo by 10-12%
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-9171 x64
Download: Dolphin Git 4.0-9171 for Android
Ishiiruka-Dolphin Custom Version (2016/03/25) is compiled. This Version complements Official Dolphin-Master giving support for legacy devices, and reducing cpu usage on the graphic thread. The focus is the gaming experience and speed. At the momment the focus is only in Windows DX9/DX11.
Async shader compilation (Avoiding shader compilation time)
Galop’s DX11 Texture Encoder/Decoder (Improve Texture decoding specially EFB TO RAM)
Pre compiled Vertex loader & Optimized vertex decoding using SSSE3 and SSE4
Dolpby Pro Logic II support for xaudio and openal
Larger internal resolutions (IRx6) to allow 4k gaming
Custom Texture improvements to allow direct compressed texture loading including mipmaps
DSP – Time Streching Option (Improve sound output to avoid sound skipping on slow machines)
DX9 support for old machines
Modified Post Procesing interface to support:
-Multiple Stages allowing more complex effects.
-Depth and native gamma as inputs.
-Custom version of DolphinFX that work under dx11 and ogl
-SSAO and DOF.
-Texure Scaling Support
-Bump Mapping with advanced material properties (1)
-Phong Specular reflection to improve ligthing quality(1)
Multithreaded Shader Compilation
Early depth test implementation to correct related issues and increase performance
Fast-Depth option now control the use or not of the accurate early z emulation so enabling fast depth will give a speed boos in some systems
Fast EFB Access. Implement global EFB Access Cache to reduce GPU stalls caused by CPU access to the efb (This option is Hack Tab in Gfx Options)
Shader generation Path reorganization to improve performance
Implemented 3d support for Side by side/TopBottom 3d rendering
Many DX9 old bugs fixes (ZComploc, Tev emulation, etc)
Others fixes and little improves.
* Add some scenarios where rendering should be disabled
* eliminate some redundant state changes
* Make compute shader decoding/encoding optional to allow better performance profiling comparison.
* add new scaling shader from Hyllian
* optimize bbox a little, set scissor only when applying state to avoid redundant calls
Download: Ishiiruka-Dolphin Custom Version (2016/03/25)
GLideN64 Git (2016/03/27) is compiled. GLideN64 is a new generation, open-source graphics plugin for N64 emulators
GLideN64 Git Changelog:
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/gonetz/GLideN64
* Rewrite LoadBlock.
Download: GLideN64 Git (2016/03/27)
PPSSPP Git (2016/03/27) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #8669 from unknownbrackets/vulkan-tex
Use out/outPitch for remaining formats in Vulkan
* Halve the default tex buf size.
Might as well not allocate 2.5 MB that most of the time won’t be needed.
If it becomes needed, it’ll allocate at runtime, but this should be
* Vulkan: Unswizzle non-CLUT textures directly.
* Allow unswizzling with a dest pitch.
* Cleanup and clarify texture swizzling funcs.
* Vulkan: Fix flat texture scaling.
* Vulkan: Cleanup now that all formats decode direct.
* Vulkan: Decode 4-bit clut directly.
* Vulkan: Correct font texture optimization.
Oops, missed this when swapping color formats.
* Vulkan: Directly decode simple palette textures.
* Flip GL debug stencil/depth in non-buffered.
* Merge pull request #8671 from unknownbrackets/vulkan-stencil
Fix some of the Vulkan stencil problems
* Vulkan: Update dyn stencil state only as needed.
* Vulkan: Use new stencil state calculation.
* Merge pull request #8667 from unknownbrackets/vulkan-tex
Vulkan: Swizzle and decode (some) textures directly
* Vulkan: Oops, correct DXT stride.
* Vulkan: Remove unused color conv func.
* UI: Fix texture scaling level selection.
It previously was not possible to select 4 on a POT-only device, since it
would become 3, which would in turn become 2.
Also, this allows selection on other backends, e.g. Vulkan.
* Vulkan: Fix various problems with tex scaling.
* Vulkan: Decode the simplest tex formats directly.
* Vulkan: Reorganize a bit so we can decode directly.
* Vulkan: Swizzle instead of converting colors.
* Merge pull request #8665 from unknownbrackets/d3d9-depth
d3d9: Check actual FBO format for INTZ support
* d3d9: Check actual FBO format for INTZ support.
* Merge pull request #8666 from unknownbrackets/texcache
Fix a crash where we used an old framebuf
* Fix a crash where we used an old framebuf.
This was causing Breath of Fire 3 to crash, because it had an offset
framebuffer set that was never detatched.
* Cleanup fbTexInfo_ when detaching framebuffers.
* Centralize the texcache key format.
* Move framebuf attachment into central code.
It doesn’t look like this will be different, and there’s a bug in it.
* Vulkan: Don’t replace images on old fb textures.
* Vulkan: Ask for COHERENT staged texture memory.
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/03/27) x86
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/03/27) x64
Download: PPSSPP Git (2016/03/27) Android
OpenMSX Git (2016/03/27) is complie. OpenMSX is an open source MSX emulator which is free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines, available under the GNU General Public License.For copyright reasons the emulator cannot be distributed with original BIOS ROM images. OpenMSX includes C-BIOS a minimal implementation of the MSX BIOS, allowing to play quite some games without the need to have an original MSX BIOS ROM image. You can also use your own BIOS ROM image if you please.
OpenMSX Git Changelog:
* Fix #1010 Savestate/loadstate from OSD menu doesn’t work
If a savestate ending in .oms (the default extension now, in the past it was
.xml.gz) contains more than one ‘.’ in its name (e.g. ‘test.rom.oms’) then it
couldn’t be loaded via the OSD menu.
Thanks to Manuel for reporting and analyzing the problem.
Download: OpenMSX Git (2016/03/27) x86
Download: OpenMSX Git (2016/03/27) x64
EmuTos CVS (2016/03/26) is released. EmuTos is a GEMDOS compatible operating system for Atari ST series computers. It is made from Digital Research’s GPLed original sources and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari ST emulators.
Download: EmuTos CVS (2016/03/26)
PCSX2 Git (2016/03/26) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1261 from Catarax/master
GameDB: Oni (PAL-F) Black Screen Fix & Missing Oni PAL Entries
* GameDB: Oni (PAL-F) Black Screen Fix & Missing Oni PAL Entries
The french version of Oni will be playable, no more stuck in a black screen after the intro videos. Added also the PAL-S and PAL-I Oni entries to the list.
Download: PCSX2 Git (2016/03/26)
rpcs3 Git (2016/03/26) is compiled. rpcs3 is an open source PlayStation 3 (PS3) emulator for the Microsoft Windows. Current versions can run only small homebrew for PS3. Developers are planning to make it to emulate PS3 on its speed in the near future.
– Make PS3 developers easily test their apps and homebrews on PC without crashing their PS3 or moving their apps from PC to PS3.
– Just playing PS3 games on your PC and have fun! ( In the future )
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1625 from vlj/rsx
rsx/common/gl/d3d12/vulkan: Use exact mipmap counts.
* rsx/common/gl/d3d12/vulkan: Use exact mimap counts.
Fix invalid textures in gl backend.
Download: rpcs3 Git (2016/03/26) x64
MAME Git (2016/03/26) is compiled. MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game’s ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.
MAME Git Changelog:
* triforce.cpp: avoid crash in case of bios loading. (nw)
* Fix silly behaviour of image creation through file manager (thanks to BIOS-D for reporting)
* String Translate for Chinese (Traditional / Simplified) [YuiFAN]
* Merge pull request #742 from BraiNKilleRGR/master
Updated Greek Translation
* Added files via upload
* Updated Greek Translation
* Emscripten: include shadow-mask.png (nw)
* spaces… (nw)
* Merge branch ‘master’ of https://github.com/mamedev/mame
* Minor bgfx fixups, nw
* translation files resynchronized. (nw)
* Added support to “gameinit.dat”.
Disabled Configure Machine menu.
* Coco loco (set 3): Added technical notes about the code analysis.
The program is bitrotten and needs a redump. Added a little patch
for testing purposes. [Roberto Fresca]
* Pyon Pyon Jump: Traces and notes…
* new clone
Wave Runner GP (original, Rev A) [Arzeno Fabrice]
* Note, nw
* Rewritten Toypop/Namco Universal System 16 driver due of relicensing [Angelo Salese]
* Make Libble Rabble to work too
* Make msgfmt also Python2 compatible and fix several bugs (nw)
* Import current msgfmt.py from Python 3 tree (nw)
* Toypop is playable with issues with this
* Debug output changes
* Added SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS to Toypop driver (same as Galaxian HW)
* Fix unused variable, nw
* Cleanup in the bgfx aisle, nw
* svi318: preliminary support for the sv603 coleco game adapter
lacks controller support
* svi318: fix sv602 typo
* fix a few screen color regressions
* svi318: remove outdated comment
* svi318: simplify memory accesses
* Huge cleanup of render target handling, nw
* apple3: Started filling in the software list. [R. Belmont]
* String Translate for Chinese (Traditional / Simplified) [YuiFAV]
Download:MAME Git (2016/03/26) x86
Download:MAME Git (2016/03/26) x64