mGBA Git (2017/04/08) is compiled.
mGBA is a new
emulator for running
Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing
Game Boy Advance
emulators, as well as adding features that other
* Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
* Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
* Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
* Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
* Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
* A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
* Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
* Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
* Screenshot support.
* 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
* Video and GIF recording.
* Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
* Loading from ZIP files.
* IPS and UPS patch support.
* Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA Git Changelog:
* Qt: Fix crash when changing audio settings after a game is closed