PCSX2 Beta 791 is released.PCSX2 is a PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Beta 791 Changelog：
– new and improved software-emulated FPU accuracy (“Full” mode in Advanced Dialog).
– fixed the vu clip code, removed the corresponding gamefix
– new gamefix for tales of destiny
– Further work on the block manager, improves speed
– Fixed a constprop bug
– minor improvements to NTFS compression and memcards support
– Improved PCR/TIMR support
– temporary hackfix for the
– MMI: Optimizations for some opcodes.
– Adjusted the backwards timing on GIF for intermediate transfers
– work on the PERF counters
– Fixed a bug that caused pcsx2 to crash when loading/saving savestates using the
“other…” menu option.
– bugfix in memcpy_fast. That bug caused memory corruption on blocks not aligned to 32-bits in length
Download: PCSX2 Beta 791
Download: PCSX2 Plugins
Snes9X v1.51 re-recording r38 is released.Snes9x1.51-re-recording is the re-recording branch of Snes9x 1.51.This is the development project for this branch of Snes9x. Its primary function is to expand features related to the creation of Tool-Asssisted movies.
Snes9X v1.51 re-recording changelog:
r33:sln+vcproj upgrade (to open these with VS2005, modify sln version 10.00 => 9.00, and vcproj version 9.00 => 8.00) | DirectX SDK upgrade
r35:makeasm.bat => vcproj: Custom Build Step
r36:Merged new sound code from OV2’s Snes9x Direct3D
r37:Reverted Debug build settings | nasm upgrade
r38:new option OldFashionedFrameCounter
Download:Snes9X v1.51 re-recording r38
EmuLoader v5.7.2 (09/03/16) is released.Emu Loader was created to manage an arcade games emulator called M.A.M.E. With this frontend, you can change practically any option that is available in the emulator, like the screen resolution, sound quality, game options, etc. There are lots of extra features that makes your life much more easier, like the snapshots viewer where all captured images from M.A.M.E. games can be viewed when selecting games.
EmuLoader v5.7.2 (09/03/16) changelog：
– Small update. There’s a bug when using small tool bar buttons (error at startup).
– Grab the update package if you use the small tool bar button (no errors if using large tool bar)
Download: EmuLoader v5.7.2 (09/03/16)
Nintendulator v0.965 (2009/03/16) is released. Nintendulator is an open source Win32 NES emulator written in C (plus some assembly optimization). The original goal was to emulate the NES down to its hardware quirks; though it’s fallen behind over the years, recent builds have caught up once again and can emulate certain behaviors most other emulators neglect to handle. However, this emulation precision comes at a price – a 1500MHz (estimated) or faster CPU is required to emulate at full speed.
Supported file formats include .NES, UNIF, FDS (fwNES format), and NSF. Mappers are handled using external DLLs, complete with extra sound channels for most games which provide them. Other notable features include writing to FDS images (by storing the differences in the SRAM folder), Game Genie support (limited to 3 codes), customizeable controllers (including 4 player), input movie recording and playback (with re-recording), AVI capturing, and a debugger.
Nintendulator v0.965 (2009/03/16) changelog：
Fixed a rather glaring bug (pointed out by a user) which caused read/write breakpoints to not trigger on unindexed accesses (e.g. LDA $2002 or STA $4015) and another bug which caused all instructions not reading from memory to trip breakpoints specified on address $0000.
Download:Nintendulator v0.965 (2009/03/16)
LilyPad 0.9.11 is released.LilyPad is a input plugin for PS2 emulators.Currently the most functional PS2 Pad Plugin, created by ChickenLiver. This one has proved very popular providing support for keyboard, mouse,gamepads and xbox360 controllers!
LilyPad 0.9.11 Changelog:
– Note that force feedback bindings will be lost when upgrading, due to some changes in the ini format.
– Added PadFreeze function so no longer have to wait for pad to be initialized before loading states with any games. Requires PCSX2 r791 or later for this to work.
– Hack to display current save state number in window title.
– Removed “Enable pressure sensitive buttons” button. Now attempt to autodect when you’re trying to bind one. If that fails, there’s also a pulldown with similar functionality.
– Added Vista-only option that uses Vista’s current process-only volume control stuff to make volume keys/knobs only affects PCSX2, when PCSX2 is running and GS window is in front.
– Fullscreen escape hack should no longer break GSDX+DX9.
– Removed all “axis” buttons, as they’re no longer needed in any situations.
– Can select multiple bindings to set their sensitivity/turbo values at once.
– Removed extra buttons that were supposed to be hidden from the guitar configuration screen. 0.9.5’s new force feedback stuff caused them to no longer be hidden.
– Display force feedback axis names
– Disabled/bindingless DirectInput devices are no longer instantiated except during device enumeration in an attempt to circumvent potential DirectInput/XInput infighting.
– Bug when refreshing devices when device added/removed fixed.
– Display current version in config screen title and about dialog.
– “GS Thread updates” disabled and grayed out for PSX emulators.
– Fixed a pair of bugs with flipped controls and sensitivity > 1.
– Fixed a bug with only using half the range of pressure sensitive buttons.
– “Ignore keyboard” removed from device list. Testing it didn’t work and wouldn’t serve any real purpose even if it did. “Test device” is really only intended for DirectInput and XInput devices, anyways, though it should work fine for everything else listed as well.
– Fixed a couple issues with disconnected devices.
– Removed some unnecessary mouse capture code for mouse raw input.
– Renamed some options in the menus to be more end user friendly.
– Other miscellaneous interfaces changes.
Rankings 0.130 is released.Rankings is the current home of rankings.ini, a MAMEUI support file that categorizes all original MAME games according to how much FUN they are to play.This file was created for a variety of reasons, but primarily because I felt it helps people have more fun with MAME. It’s a bit daunting sifting through 7000+ games in MAME trying to find something fun. Hopefully this will make the task easier!
Rankings 0.130 Changelog:
– 0 (Not Working): The game doesn’t work at all. Note that this includes all games marked as “GAME_NOT_WORKING” in MAME; but is not limited to them. This is because I believe there are several games that should have the “GAME_NOT_WORKING” flag set but for whatever reason (oversight, most likely) they do not.
– 10 or 20 (Terrible): The game is utter garbage and really not worth playing at all.
– 30 or 40 (Poor): The game play is not good, the frame rate, colors, responsiveness may be substandard, or the game itself may be a bad rip-off of another, original game.
– 50 or 60 (Average): The game doesn’t feature anything particular interesting or unique, though it may be worth playing every once in a while.
– 70 or 80 (Good): The game is definitely worth playing but falls short in some areas.
– 90 or 100 (Great): The best stuff is here. This includes all games considered “classics” but also includes games that are just a whole lot of fun to play.
Just download the .ini file and drop it into your “./folders” directory underneath the MAMEUI parent.
Snes9X v1.51 re-recording r25 is released.Snes9x1.51-re-recording is the re-recording branch of Snes9x 1.51.This is the development project for this branch of Snes9x. Its primary function is to expand features related to the creation of Tool-Asssisted movies.
Snes9X v1.51 re-recording r25 changelog:
– Type-Executable OpSys-Windows Featured
– new option OldFashionedFrameCounter
– fixed random crash on exit
Download:Snes9X v1.51 re-recording r25
ClrMamePro 3.123a is released.ClrMamePro is a so-called ROM-manager. With every new release of MAME a lot has been changed. New gamesets have been added, some have been removed, etc.
ClrMamePro 3.123a changelog:
– misc: profiler columns are sortable
– misc: messageboxes are resizeable (horizontally)
– misc: readded some ‘lines on root’ for tree controls
– misc: empty profile based backup/download folder will be removed when cmpro is closed or on profile change
– fixed: batcher auto-del-fixdat option isn’t saved
– fixed: scanner unneeded fix crashes rarely in full merge mode
Download: ClrMamePro 3.123a 32bit
Download: ClrMamePro 3.123a 64bit
Emu Loader v5.7.2 is released.Emu Loader was created to manage an arcade games emulator called M.A.M.E. With this frontend, you can change practically any option that is available in the emulator, like the screen resolution, sound quality, game options, etc. There are lots of extra features that makes your life much more easier, like the snapshots viewer where all captured images from M.A.M.E. games can be viewed when selecting games.
Emu Loader v5.7.2 changelog：
– Image resampler is updated correctly when switching between view modes (classic, layouts) and it is applied to all panels when in layouts view mode
– Selecting the already selected image resampler, the item was being set as unchecked
– Internet link for MAWS game info updated to the mameworld.info server
– Expand/collapse buttons on left panel tree were being disabled after toggling alpha blend
– Image resampler correctly set at startup
– Access violation on scan for missing images, missing MAMu_ icons, not used images and not used MAMu_ icons
– Fatality! Evil Bug Wins… Game was not being properly re-selected after changing games filters…
– CHD filename was not being shown correctly at game details screen if CHD name also contains the parent name (“_parentchd_” tag)
– Year and manufacturer were not being detected on bios entries, leaving these infos blank in the games list (MAME based emulators)
– Features to create .ini files for the left panel were missing a few games that has no information (“Left Panel” main menu)
– Removed minimum size limitation from the screenshots panel
– Main menu / popup menus font changed from “Segoe UI” to “Trebuchet MS”
– Updated the convert snapshots to EL format feature. Only works with the “Gamename/Increment” naming format
– Alpha blend and background color on all TreeView lists that contain a games list are updated to match the settings of the main games list, except background image (hidden games list, MAMu_ missing icons, left panel editor, games list font settings and some ListView lists)
– This also improves visibility if using dark background color
– Selection bars colors and texts optimized for a large range of background colors
– Some code merging to remove duplicated functions/procedures
– Added a button in left panel editor’s toolbar to restore default sizes for window, panels and columns width
– Button at preferences screen, “Folders” tab: “Setup Image Categories Folders”, for those who cannot find the folder setup screen in main menu “Images”
– Setting: “White Text Color (For Dark Backgrounds)” that will paint selected text in white-ish instead of the blue/red colors. It works only when alpha blend is enabled (preferences screen)
– New games filter in main tool bar buttons: “Game Orientation” (Horizontal / Vertical)
– New menu item in game documents popup menu (mouse right-click): “Customize Panel”. A shortcut for those that do not know about it 😉
– Support for MAME v0.130… CHD files can be at any folder now. The old “romfolder\gamename\gamefile.chd” method is still supported. I’m moving my 3 images to “c:\mame_roms\chd_files\” folder 🙂
NOTE: you still do not need to set folders for CHD files if using the old method
– A few more options to create .ini files for the left panel:
*Screen refresh rate
Download: Emu Loader v5.7.2